Cross-border justice: for legal professionals
Cross-border domestic violence intelligence desk
- the identification and ongoing monitoring of high risk cross-border domestic violence offenders and victims
- regular dissemination of persons of interest documents and other reports related to domestic offending in the cross-border area
- creation of full offender profiles
- undertaking requests for information for police from jurisdictions and external service agencies
- registration of domestic violence orders across jurisdictions
- supplying of information and intelligence to the family safety framework
- co-ordination between jurisdictions and supporting officers with relevant matters
- dissemination of monthly outstanding cross-border warrants reports.
Last updated: 11 January 2016
Share this page:URL copied!