Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
The Northern Territory Department of Attorney-General and Justice is responsible for all of the following:
- Solicitor-General's Chambers
- Policy Coordination
- Legal Policy
- Crimes Victims Service Unit
- Domestic Violence Directorate
- Criminal Justice Research and Statistics
- Legal Services Coordination.
Director of Public Prosecutions
- Crown Prosecutions
- Summary Prosecutions
- Witness Assistance Services.
Courts and tribunals
Associated legal agencies and independent bodies with the department include:
- NT Consumer Affairs
- Registrar General and Public Trustee
- Anti-Discrimination Commission NT
- Office of the Information Commissioner NT
- Office of the Commissioner of Public Interests Disclosures
- Children’s Commissioner of the NT
- Health and Community Services Complaints Commission NT
- Office of the Parliamentary Counsel.
Hon. Natasha Fyles MLA
Attorney-General and Minister for Justice
Minister for Health
Read more on the Legislative Assembly website.
Executive management team
Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Meredith Day is the Deputy Chief Executive Officer.
Chief Executive Officer
Greg Shanahan is the Chief Executive Officer.
Last updated: 21 September 2016