Register of enforcement matters
Section 169 of the Liquor Act 2019 requires the Director of Liquor Licensing to record any enforceable undertaking and any disciplinary action taken by the Liquor Commission and to publish the register on the Commission’s website.
The register must contain the following information:
- the name and address of the licensee involved;
- the date of any disciplinary action or any enforceable undertaking;
- a copy of all decisions of the Commission regarding any disciplinary action;
- a copy of any enforceable undertaking;
- the details of any expiry, withdrawal or variation of an undertaking.
Enforceable undertakings with licensees
No enforceable undertakings available at this time.
Disciplinary action against licensees
No disciplinary actions available at this time.
Last updated: 28 November 2019
Share this page: