The Liquor Commission is required to prepare an annual report and submit it to the Minister within three months of the end of the financial year, which reports on its operations during the year.
Policy and procedures manual
The main purpose of this manual is to provide members of the Liquor Commission (Commission) with information to help them exercise their powers and perform functions under the Liquor Commission Act 2018 and the Liquor Act 2019. The Commission has decided to publish the manual to allow members of the public to better understand how the Commission works, and to make the Commission’s decision-making processes more transparent and accountable.
The manual includes the Commission’s guidelines specifying the types of pecuniary interests that a member must disclose under section 21 of the Liquor Commission Act 2018.
Section 29(2) of the Liquor Commission Act 2018 provides for the following persons to apply to the Northern Territory Liquor Commission (Commission) for a review of a decision of the Director of Liquor Licensing (Director):
- the applicant affected by a decision regarding an application;
- any person affected by a decision regarding disciplinary action;
- a licensee affected by a decision regarding the licence or authority held by the licensee;
- any person who made a submission, complaint or objection during the process that resulted in the decision;
- any other person given a right to review under the Liquor Act 2019.
The application must be made in the following approved form:
Last updated: 03 December 2019
Share this page: