Access to information
Prisoners, community-based offenders and juvenile detainees can request records of their personal information through two ways.
To find out more about prisoners' rights and accessing information go the Northern Territory Government website.
Correctional services information
To find out more about correctional services get the standard guidelines for corrections in Australia .
You can search these individual sites:
- ACT Corrective Services
- Department for Correctional Services SA
- New Zealand Department of Corrections
- Queensland Corrective Services
- Tasmanian Corrective Service
- Victorian Department of Justice
- Western Australia Department of Corrective Services
- NSW Corrective Services
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Australian Institute of Criminology
- Asian and Pacific Conference of Correctional Administrators
- Central Australia Aboriginal Legal Aid Service
- International Corrections and Prisons Association
- North Australian Aboriginal Justice Agency
- Northern Territory Legal Aid Commission
- Northern Territory Children's Commissioner
- Northern Territory Ombudsman.
Last updated: 12 April 2019