Public Consultation Session - Darwin - Justice Law Reform Update
This event is over.
You are invited to a CPD / Consultation Seminar on the NT Government’s Justice Law Reform program for 2015.
Venue: Jury Muster Room
Date: Wednesday 10 June 2015
Time: 12:30pm – 2.00pm
The CPD / Consultation Seminar will provide an update on the status of legislation implemented since the last Justice Law Reform consultation (in approx. August 2014).
The seminar will focus on providing an update and overview of current AGD reform projects, upcoming legislation and current legislative reviews including:
- Northern Territory Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NTCAT) reforms;
- Local Court Bill 2015;
- Justice and Other Legislation (Summary Procedure) Amendment Bill 2015;
- Sentencing Amendment Bill 2015;
- Proposed Criminal Code Amendment (Sexual Offences) Bill;
- Proposed Evidence (National Uniform Legislation) Amendment Bill;
- Proposed Statute Law Revision (Directors Liability) Bill;
- Proposed Residential Tenants Database and Central Bond Board; and
- Current legislative reviews, including of the Domestic and Family Violence Act and Community Justice Centre Act.
RSVP to policy.AGD@nt.gov.au. For more information, please contact Kayla Irwin on 8935 7668.
AGD Justice law reform update PDF, 134.66 KB
Last updated: 09 May 2019