Law reform, reviews and consultations
Open law reform consultations
- Options for implementing civil litigation reforms in the Northern Territory as recommended by the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse
Open law reform consultation
- Best practice review of workplace health and safety in the NT
NT Government has begun a six month review of NT WorkSafe.
- Draft charter of victims rights
The Attorney-General and Minister for Justice, the Hon. Natasha Fyles MLA is intending to issue a new Charter of Victims Rights for the Northern Territory.
- Victims of Crime reform
The Northern Territory Government, through the Department of the Attorney-General and Justice, is reviewing how the Northern Territory’s justice system can create better outcomes for victims of crime in the NT.
Published reports, outcomes and historical consultations
- NT Law Reform Committee: Published reports
Get reports published by the Northern Territory Law Reform Committee.
- Outcomes of consultation and reviews: reports
Read about the outcomes of recent consultation processes and reviews related to Northern Territory legislation and law reform.
- Historical law reform consultation
Past law reform consultations listed by year.