Law reform, reviews and consultations
- Statutory review of the Health and Community Services Complaints Act 1998
This review will identify any amendments that need to be made to the Act.
- Consultation — Northern Territory Legislation for National Preventive Mechanism — Optional Protocol to the Convention Against Torture
The attached Bill deals with independent inspections by local bodies of Northern Territory places of detention.
- Exposure Draft Anti-Discrimination Amendment Bill 2022
The Department of the Attorney-General and Justice (the Department) has released the draft Anti‑Discrimination Amendment Bill 2022 for public consultation (the Exposure Draft Bill).
- NT Law Reform Committee publications
Get reports published by the Northern Territory Law Reform Committee.
- Outcomes of consultation and reviews: reports
Read about the outcomes of recent consultation processes and reviews related to Northern Territory legislation and law reform.
- Civil Litigation Reforms
Information on the Options Paper for the implementation in the Northern Territory of the civil litigation reforms.
- Historical law reform consultations
Past law reform consultations listed by year.